18.4.20

CAT SELFIES - WEEK APRIL 18



I want you to see me from another angle !



Yikes ! It rains ...



The sun dazzles me !



It's not really my time for selfies !





*****




Rosie is allowed to go outside, for her the confinement doesn't count. But apparently she thinks that she has to do it too, at least during the day, what she does at night I unfortunately don't know.

So she hangs around the whole day, and rolls from one side to the other, at least that way I know that she is still alive.



Of course she has no problem with the hairdresser, because she does the DIY while I slowly slowly look like a Hippie ! I wonder when hairdressers are allowed to work  again.



While I watch TV Rosie observes me, or she falls asleep. I am sure that she does an average of 23 h beauty sleep per day !



Isis is an inside cat but has two enormous terraces on the second floor where she can sit on the little wall and overlook the garden. Of course she is very happy that her servant is looked in now too and entertains her by climbing on her cat tree and making funny contorsions !

She also helps in the household, during one night she had pulled out of the wardrobe all of Nicole's T-shirts and has carried them into the living room. Don't ask me why, cats are always full off surprises !

13 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

You sweet kitties sure look wonderful and I think tee shirt collecting sounds like fun!

meowmeowmans said...

Rosie and Isis are both looking good, Gattina. Cats are good at this sheltering in place, aren't they?

Photo Cache said...

Oh Isis, are you hinting that your human needs to revamp her wardrobe?

Rosie you are lovely as ever.

Emma and Buster

Summer said...

I wish I could come and go as I please! But my human says no.

Dash Kitten Crew said...

Your portraits are especially lovely this week. They made me smile and they look fabulous. How * cough * thoughtful she is to help..... right?

Isis made me giggle with her 'no selfie' post though!

pilch92 said...

Such cuties. That t-shirt story is funny.

The Chair Speaks said...

We love Rosie's selfies and Isis has an interesting personality! Purrs and hugs!

Timmy Tomcat said...

Isis sure has a subtle way of saying "No More Selfies!" Hee Hee. Rosie is one little snoozer and we sure enjoy seeing you both keeping Mom entertained. Stay safe and this too will pass

Catscue Catmom said...

Rosie, you are looking beautiful as ever, enjoy your Easy. Isis, you make me giggle, when you are not in the mood for a selfie, you are not!

Tamago said...

Great selfies. Rosie’s selfie with rain is beautiful! It’s really nice that kitties don’t need hairdresser :-)

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Those are very precious selfies!!

We used to have a kitty who would snag loose towels or underwear off the bathroom counter and bring them to the front door...good thing we didn't have doggy doors back then, MOL!

Petcretary says she has an unruly mop on top of her head...she should just shave it all off and use the wig from when she was on Chemo years ago...um...no way!

Furries said...

Two beautiful photos of Rosie. Isis is adorable. Hmmm, t-shirts must make a comfy bed for her to pull all of them out of the wardrobe.

Peachy, Stippie, Angel Binky and Granny said...

We like every angle of you, Rosie...MOL...and Isis you're so sweet to help your mom with the wardrobe...MOL MOL😸Clean Pawkisses for a Happy Earthday. Stay Safe Healthy and Yourselfie🙏🐾😽💞