4.4.20

CAT SELFIES - AND ISIS



I am so tired, the whole day both are around and speak to me and want to play because they are not allowed to go out because of a strange virus with the name Corona, like a crown !



I promised to do a better selfie and made an effort !

Not much or rather nothing special happened this week, the cats can go out where they want to, while I the servant have to stay at home or are only allowed to go out to buy food ! And that's the most important for Rosie and Isis.



Rosie sleeping places this week was her armchair



or my bed !

Armed with a mask and rubber gloves I drove to Nicole to visit her and Isis. It was so nice to be able to sit on her terrace and enjoying the sunshine



Isis had the same opinion and sat on the wall of the terrace, looking down into the garden, Nicole was afraid she would jump down and put her on the floor



Where she found a new toy, my shoes ! She really loves shoes and as soon as I had taken them off she put her nose inside and pushed them around ! She is apparently a shoe fetishist !

Fortunately we have our cats they help us to keep us in mood ! 





16 comments:

William Kendall said...

They are sweeties.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Such cute sweeties! I'm glad you at least got and out n'a about!

Photo Cache said...

Oh great sleepy selfies. We sleep a lot too, especially now that we have our humans at home all day long.

Emma and Buster

meowmeowmans said...

Rosie and Isis are so sweet. So glad you got to visit Nicole and Isis. Stay safe and healthy! XO

Linens and Royals said...

Rosie don't forget it is your duty to entertain the 2 people you live with while they are isolated at home. I'm sure Isis is doing a good job helping her servant and not sleeping too much.

Summer said...

Since I'm not used to being home all the time, I am a little bored and all over my human! She promised me, when this is all over, we are going on a trip together!

Erin the Cat Princess said...

What lovely selfies from two of our favourite European felines.
What would the humans do without us, I wonder? Mrs H is so grateful I am here as we isolate, and I worry she'll pick up something nasty when she shops — and I don't mean Brussels sprouts MOL
You look like you had the perfect spot on that balcony, plus wonderful sunshine too; if only this virus could move away.
Stay safe and well
Purrs
ERin

Dash Kitten Crew said...

It is good to see you are coping well and that the cats are keeping you sane (they are keeping me sane here).

Be safe and well and enjoy a LOT of sunshine!

The Chair Speaks said...

We love Rosie's resting selfies! Purrs and hugs!

Catscue Catmom said...

I'm glad you got to go out and visit a bit, stay strong and healthy!

Timmy Tomcat said...

It sure is easier to cope when there are cats. Purrs to you all

Tamago said...

Rosie and Isis are both so adorable! They help us indeed in dealing with the ongoing crisis. Isis looks like really into your shoes :-D

Peachy, Stippie, Angel Binky and Granny said...

Aww...cute Selfies and shoe fetish......MOL😺Clean Pawkisses for a Happy Sunday. Stay Safe Healthy and Yourselfie🙏🐾😽💞

pilch92 said...

Cats are great distractions especially in times like these.

World of Animals, Inc said...

Thanks for sharing these beautiful photos. We are happy to see you all doing well and staying safe. Happy to see you enjoying some sunshine. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
World of Animals

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

We are locked down and bored immensely, here too...were it not for the good times provided by the three stooges...aka Pipo, Dalton & Benji...and long chats on the phone:)

Glad you had a nice time out on the terrace!