1.3.20

CAT SELFIES - NEWS FEB 29



a profile selfie



when I was young and still could do my Yoga



Today I am wearing my perls for the selfie



Enough ! No selfie anymore !







And the storms continue and always on weekends.



Grandpa Arthur stays in bed or walks around in the living room. He still eats like a horse and now he even wakes me up twice during the night always for food. So I get up and feed him, otherwise he continues to meow non stop until the morning. Slowly it becomes difficult but he doesn't seem to suffer. Of course he goes more then often in his litterbox and drinks a lot. But all this is normal with old cats.




As it is so bad outside, Rosie takes the furniture for trees and jumps like Tarzan from armchair to armchair from sofa to sofa



and then finally rests and falls asleep for the rest of the day !



13 comments:

Peachy, Stippie, Angel Binky and Granny said...

Oh, Rosie, I had to come here first, your face...so so cute and Arthur you're still looking good and handsome😸Pawkisses for a Happy Sunday and week ahead 🐾😽💞

The Chair Speaks said...

We love Rosie's toothy grin. It is great that Arthur's appetite is good! Purrs and hugs!

meowmeowmans said...

It's always nice to see Arthur and Rosie, and to know they are doing okay. Even though he wakes you up to be fed, we are glad Arthur still has a good appetite.

Catscue Catmom said...

It looks like everyone is staying warm and well fed this week, good news. That is one funny photo Rosie, I love seeing your toofies.

Andrea said...

I love reading about Arthur each week. I'm sorry your weather is not cooperating. I am happy to report that our weekends in February have been wonderful. I cherish it.

Tamago said...

Great selfies! I love Rosie’s “enough!” face :-)
It’s nice and sunny here today. I hope the storm will pass soon in your area. Happy March!

Furries said...

Great photos this week. Arthur's younger photo relaxing with Mr G is wonderful.

pilch92 said...

Great selfies. You look gorgeous in your pearls.

Timmy Tomcat said...

We love the photos of Arthur and Rosie. Purrs to you Arthur and we are so glad you have a family who cares so well for you. Our Buddy Budd at in the night also and Dad never minded. Purrs friends

Dash Kitten Crew said...

It is good to see Arthur. Our Harvey is similar as an old white cat.

Photo Cache said...

Wearing pearls is very classy.,

Emma and Buster

S said...

Rosie, you were a bit of a diva today, with your pearls and attitude!

William Kendall said...

Arthur is well taken care of.