23.2.20

CAT SELFIES - NEWS FEBRUARY 23






Impossible to wake them up for a selfie, sorry !







*********


NEWS

After a nice nap, Rosie shows me some new Yoga exercises. I wanted to try it out, but it was too difficult, as I can't even find where her head is !



After that, she rolled herself in snail mode and slept again for another couple of hours. Outside we had a storm called Denis, who howled around the house, it doesn't bother Rosie she continued her peaceful sleep.



From time to time she stays awoken for a couple of hours and watches TV, but there were no birds or mousies to be seen so she gave up. There is never something for cats on TV ! Not even an aquarium !



Looking outside through the window it is not better because it rains and nobody is outside, not even a pigeon ! They must hide somewhere.



While I made the bed she looked out on the empty and wet street, and as soon as my bed was ready,



she got so tired that she thought she should return to sleep otherwise she wouldn't make her daily challenge of 25 h !



Arthur sleeps, wakes up, meows for food, eats distributing pieces all over the kitchen and then goes back on his carpet continues sleeping until he wakes up because his stomach growling (even I can hear it) claims food, eats and the whole procedure starts again.

He should look like a Buddha, but not at all he rather looks like a with fur covered cat skeleton, only the belly is a bit round. He eats at least 4 bags of wet food now per day, but doesn't gain a little weight. We spoil him and don't care if it's good or not what counts is that he is happy and doesn't suffer ! Unfortunately some nights he does the same and I have to get up 3 or 4 times otherwise he meows until he gets what he wants, fortunately we are retired and could sleep a little longer but ..... there is ol'Arthur !




My friend Nicole's cat Isis when she heard the storm arriving !

10 comments:

Summer said...

I'm glad that Arthur is still hanging in there!

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Erm, I can't see her head either, so I think I won't be doing this one or suggesting Mrs H tries either as she is only just starting to get over her cold. MOL
Have a great week, and here's to the storms floods and all things nasty vanishing very soon!
Purrs
ERin

meowmeowmans said...

It's nice to see Arthur and Rosie (and Isis). We are happy that Arthur continues to have a good appetite.

Catscue Catmom said...

Beautiful photos! That is some yoga move Rosie, you go girl! Arthur is such a sweetie, I'm glad he has an appetite. That expression on Nicole's cat is exactly how I feel about storms, MOL!

pilch92 said...

Great selfies from both. I am glad you cater to Arthur, he is a sweetie.

William Kendall said...

Those cats know how to sleep! I'm envious!

Isis always has the look of someone who just woke up and is asking, 'where am I and how much did I drink last night?'

Tamago said...

Rosie is a yoga master! I can’t find her head, either :-) I’m glad Arthur keeps eating well. I agree, him being happy is what counts.

Andrea said...

Arthur is a tough fella, glad he's still hanging in there. What a look on Nicole's face!

Dash Kitten Crew said...

Rose is a real mistress of the yoga twist is she not? How to find that head?

Arthur is like our Harvey thin due to kidney disease and constantly hungry but eat kidney diet food?!?!? NEVER EVER!!!

Have a good week.

Furries said...

Everyone is looking very relaxed. Isis has stunning eyes.