16.3.19

CAT SELFIES & NEWS MARCH 17



I am soooo tired !



I am happy with my selfie !



That's the best you can get out of me ! After all I am 20 years old at Christmas !!



*****



No luck this week with the weather, it's still very windy and it rains ! The day my cleaning lady came and all cats disappeared probably in the basement, because outside cats and dogs were falling from heaven, Kim came home wet like a sponge. It was as if somebody had thrown a bucket of water over her, which was completely impossible. It took me a while to get her at least humid, to dry completely it took a couple of hours. And Kim who never wanted to be petted or brushed or even only touched, was happy to be rubbed with a towel !



In her private room : the bathroom she still sleeps in there but from time to time she moves



to Mr. G's room settles down for a long nap.



Arthur is happy with his new scratching post and uses it frequently but not like Rosie !



Rosie is in love with her scratching board ! She sleeps on it, plays on it, sits on it and at least our armchair remains untouched !



She only moves when I watch TV then she wants to sit with me, or when I am working on my PC then she has to check what I am doing.



Sometimes she lays on Arthur's rug to annoy him, and he patiently waits until she finishes her nap !



Sometimes she even allows him to share the rug with him !



And often in the evening we are watching TV together !


10 comments:

The Chair Speaks said...

Well, they say the family who watch TV together stays together! Purrs and hugs!

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Now if it was only raining mice then I'm sure us cats would be happy as a cat in cream. MOL
Aww, I do feel for Kim as getting wet fur, especially as you have so much fur as she. I am so pleased she now enjoys the delights of a warm towel down.
Cat scratchers are such fun and multi-functional things. I dont have the lounger sort, just the upright one, maybe I'm being hard done by?
Purrs
ERin

Catscue Cat Mom said...

Everyone is so cute, Arthur you are so nice to share your mat sweet boy. Happy St. Patrick's Day - may the luck of the Irish be with you all!

meowmeowmans said...

Poor Kim, getting wet like that. I'm glad she let you rub her with a towel so that she was able to dry off. All your cats looks great Gattina. Hugs to them all, and you!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

darling photos, 20 yrs old? you are truly blessed!

Tamago said...

Rosie is very nice to let Arthur use his rug :-D And looks like she really loves the scratching board!
Happy Sunday xo

As the World Purrs said...

Greatselfies!

Dash Kitten Crew said...

What a wonderful post. It did make me smile. Your cats are all such adventurer (even if it's the risky venture of sleeping on another cat's cat!) Kim sweetheart, don't go out and get wet, although I am so glad you got a dry down,

Have a wonderful Sunday, and a happy St Gertrude's Day.

Marjorie and the Dash Kitten Crew

pilch92 said...

Nice selfies from all. I like Kim's curled up whisker, so cute. Have a nice week!

Summer said...

I don't blame Kim for wanting to be rubbed down! No kitty likes being wet!