30.4.17

CAT SELFIES AND SOME NEWS

For a change this time she decided that we have to do close ups !



I, Pookie am a little sleepy



Rosie wants to show her beautiful eyes



Arthur probably thinks what to eat next



and Kim just makes big eyes





*********

 As the weather was rather cold this week, I got the impression to live in a dormitory !  Wherever I looked there was a cat laying around, waiting for warmer times.



Kim



Rosie during the day



and during the evening on my lap



and with Mr. G.



Arthur first slept on the radiator, then it became to hot, so he jumped down and settled on the carpet and continued his nap.

These are the last pictures I have from my cats before going on a 10 day holiday to Egypt, to get some sunshine !



My "second" residence ! I have been there already 9 times !

Mr.G.will spoil the cats during this time, they are always happy when I go away, because then they can do what they want !

11 comments:

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Nice selfies from everyone! Rosies position made me laugh, not the most lady like, but what the heck, if the leg fits, lay on it. MOL!
Purrs, ERin

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Enjoy your holiday!

meowmeowmans said...

We love everyone's up-close selfies! Andstaying inside where it is warm is a good idea when it is raining. Enjoy your trip, Gattina!

pilch92 said...

They are all such cuties. I hope you have a wonderful trip.

Little Miss Titch said...

Everyone wants to see your cute noses,have a great trip ,xx Speedy

Lou Belcher said...

Great selfies.... love the up close and personal ones.

Have a great day.

Hugs, Bugsy, Knuckles and HH (Lou)

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Those are all lovely close up selfies. I hope your mum has a lovely holiday.

Linens and Royals said...

Have a lovely holiday at your 'second home' and soak up lots of sun to see you through the winter. The cats will not miss you as they are ready for MrG. to spoil them.

Peachy, Stippie, Angel Binky and Granny said...

Lovely Selfies and cute warm pictures too. Enjoy your holiday. Hope you have
A great time 😸Pawkisses for a Happy Day☺❤

Furries said...

Fantastic close-up selfies.
I hope you enjoy your trip as much as you say the kitties enjoy their alone time with Mr. G.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Love the photos. And we're lolling about today waiting on warmer times too. But the weather could be worse, so we'll be happy with the rain and much cooler temps. At least we're not still sweltering.