12.11.16

CAT NEWS - Nov 12

This week Rosie the mice serial killer had brought again her victim in the house and as she is a clean cat who loves her things in place, she had put the head with two front paws in her bowl together with the dry food. She didn't agree at all when I throw the whole content in the bin !



Then she took her cat bath by making Yoga exercises



cleaned her whiskers, in my bed, resting from her mouse hunting !



Arthur was a very lazy cat this week, I needed pictures for the alphabet theme in my "Keyhole Pictures" blog and let him pose with a razor for the letter "R". I had wanted that he would at least sniff on it, but no he was more interested if somebody prepared some food.



For the same reason I had asked Pookie to pose with a red apple, but it didn't really work.



For the moment Arthur has a new sleeping place, as it was so cold I had put a blanket at my feet, in case I would need it, but the one who found this very nice and thought I had prepared it for him was Arthur and I saw him sleeping like this when I opened my eyes in the morning.



Outside it's cold and rainy but the view through the window door and on the radiator into the garden is fantastic for a cat !



In the evenings now that it is cold and dark there is family gathering



Arthur waits to be combed



Kim now every evening squats Mr. G's lap, Pookie keeps them company



When her "lap" is gone Kim plays her role as a fur ball on Mr. G.'s bed !

4 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I love the mouse pieces in the kibble bowl - clearly Rosie was trying to spice up her meal!

Linda said...

The cats are all beautiful, Gattina, and you have a lovely and heartwarming home. :)

pilch92 said...

Everyone looks great. I am glad my cats are inside, I couldn't handle a mouse head-ick. Pookie looks cute with the apple.

Kitties Blue said...

Rosie, you are such a good kitty to keep things neat by putting what was left of your mouse in the food bowl. We absolutely enjoyed all the photos of you kitties just enjoying daily life. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo