14.6.16

THE LATEST CAT NEWS

Since spring started and we go towards summer at least we should according to the calender, I take my computer in the living room, because in my room it is too light and I can't see the screen very well.



Arthur likes my new office and keeps an eye on me,



Anyway the table is the main meeting point of my cats, the only one who sits at the table and not on, is myself ! Fortunately the table cloth looks like fabric, but you can clean it with a cloth or a swam.



Arthur also has the right attitude as a gentleman, he observes with one open eye the poor gardener working hard cutting the hedge, even the noise of the saw doesn't disturb him.



Sometimes when it is very warm he sleeps besides the radiator on the cool tiles. It's his whole year around place because it's warm in winter and cool in summer !



When I work with my computer on the terrace, Rosie observes what I am doing and I have to smile seeing her little face.

Nothing special happened this week, I am only jealous, I wished I also was a cat and could lay on the table the whole day long !

6 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I have to say, lying on the table is one of the best cat perks!

pilch92 said...

Very cute photos. Arthur is a great snoopervisor.

Linens and Royals said...

Arthur you blend in so well to the floor tiles and radiator I think you are waiting to trip MrsG. when she answers the doorbell.

Hannah and Lucy said...

Rosie you look so comfy on your lovely chair. We wondered if you gave the gardener any tips about trimming the hedge Arthur.

Timmy Tomcat said...

I love all the ways your furs interact and the new blog look is super

Timmy Tomcat said...

Um I hope my comment made it through... Great interaction with the kitties and I love the new blog look
Purrs