24.5.16

THE LATEST CAT NEWS

As the "bed war" was going on and Rosie insisted to sleep in Pookie's bed at least during the day, I devoted myself and went to Ikea to buy two other beds, in case that Arthur wants to sleep in a bed now too.

Mr. G. put them together immediately, I didn't have to ask for this service a hundred times,



and here they are. Rosie sniffed at one bed, but then decided to sleep on a chair. Now the beds are standing at each radiator, but so far I haven't seen one cat sleeping in there, except Pookie in Mr. G's room during the night. Cats ! I feel terrorized !



Kim found a super soft napping place



The weather is bad, it's cool and rainy so the cats are doing their sleeping marathon inside.

Rosie and Arthur discussing where to sleep while I am sitting on the sofa and watch TV.

6 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

OMC, your cats are so predictably unpredictable!

Hannah and Lucy said...

I'm not going to show my cats your cats beds - Hannah always sleeps on my bed with me but Lucy prefers to sleep alone on a sofa in the lounge. I wish I had a quiet bedtime with no interruptions.

Mr Puddy said...

MOL..I think da best bed is da one Kim picked =^x^=

pilch92 said...

I am sure they will use them eventually. That was sweet of you to get them more beds.

The Swiss Cats said...

It looks like Kim chose the best place ! Purrs

meowmeowmans said...

Those beds are so adorable, Gattina. We are sorry the cats are not interested right now. But we bet that when you least expect it, they will choose to sleep in the beds. :)