29.12.15

CATS ON TUESDAYS

When I started to decorate the living room with Christmas things, Kim was very suspicious when



she saw the little Father Christmas. She preferred to run away. The angels couldn't comfort her neither.



She has discovered Arthur, after all these years of living together and started to follow him (only in the house) and always tries to sleep besides him too. I think it is because Pookie, who probably is deaf (I am not quite yet sure) chases everybody away and wants to stay alone.



Arthur likes the Christmas table cloth and thinks it is a good hide away when he has stolen something ! Which he had done, I had left some Christmas cookies in a basket and he had eaten at least half of them and the rest I found under the table ! Arthur is a real garbage cat, he eats everything ! Even cookies !



Rosie wanted to complete the Christmas decoration and found this table cloth very comfortable.



Still life in the evening, I should add another lap !

Now Christmas is over, we had celebrated in Amsterdam and my cats with our neighbor ! They had eaten a lot !

11 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Arthur is crazy! Even Binga and I don't eat cookies. Well, actually so far we have not been tested!

Marilia said...

Hi friends!
Have a delicious and healthy 2016!
Happy New Year!!!!!!
Kisses and Hugs from Bavarescats, Mom Marilia and sister Rafaela

The Island Cats said...

We love checking out all the Christmas decorations. We're glad you all had a good one. :)

pilch92 said...

Great photos. Kim would get along great with my Snowball, she doesn't like to be near us, but she is always following and sleeping next to Phoebe. Glad you had a nice Christmas. I hope you have a happy and healthy 2016!

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

oh that Arthur is silly! Kim found something new to do... following Arthur. Hope she doesn't eat cookies too!

Purrz,
Katie Kat.

Deb said...

Merry Christmas, Gattina. Yes, you should have asked Santa for another lap. :) Deb

The Swiss Cats said...

Crazy Arthur ! We're glad you had a nice Christmas ! Purrs

Linens and Royals said...

I think Rosie is waiting for her turn at lap sitting.

meowmeowmans said...

How funny that Kim wants to hang out with Arthur now! :)

Hannah and Lucy said...

Happy New Year Gatina.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Furries said...

Silly Arthur. I had a kitty who loved the cake-like part of fig newton cookies. Did your cookies have a lot of butter in them?
I love seeing Kim's beautiful, fuffy tail.