22.12.15

CATS ON TUESDAYS

During the week Arthur brought a mouse home and was enjoying his special meal. Mr. G. tried to take the mouse away from him, but Arthur got very angry and of course ran away with his mouse. I forgot about it until today when my friend Nicole came with her dog Charlie.



Charlie ate something with gusto, but we couldn't see what it was exactly, there were little fur pieces all over the tiles. We thought he had found a cat toy and had decided to tear it into thousand pieces. Suddenly Nicole saw a mini ear ! Apparently Charlie had found Arthur's mouse and before we could do anything he had eaten it up until the last little piece ! I didn't even have to clean the tiles !

I think I should hire him as cleaning dog !



Arthur had long forgotten that he had hidden a mouse corpse somewhere and sat innocently there looking at the little Christmas tree.

Besides that, nothing special happened, it's still the dormitory here in the house.

Christmas we spent in Amsterdam together with our son and family, meanwhile my cats and I wish you a

9 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Have a fun holiday!

Hannah and Lucy said...

We hope you have a lovely mouseless Christmas.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

The Island Cats said...

Charlie got a treat and didn't even hafta work for it!

Happy Holidays!

pilch92 said...

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a happy. healthy new year!

Furries said...

Hmmm, at least you no longer have dead mouse in the house!

Linens and Royals said...

And a very Happy Christmas to you, MrG and the four cats. Charlie deserves a special mention for cleaning up Arthur's gruesome leftovers.

Mr Puddy said...

Meow Merry Christmas to you and your fameowly
I hope you and your fameowly have a great time
xox

meowmeowmans said...

Have a great holiday, friends! Merry Christmas!

Louisette said...

Happy end holidays from Mons Belgium
http://louisette.eklablog.com blog my city Mons