11.8.15

CATS ON TUESDAYS

We still enjoy warm to hot weather and except Mr. G we all purr together !



Miss Pookie despite her age can still sleep with her paw against her face. I have no paw, but even with a foot I am unable to do the same, that's the difference between cats and humans !



Rosie should pose for a portrait, but the string of the camera case fell down and was swinging in front of her face. Of course she played instead of letting me do my work !



Twice this week this sweet little girl had brought a mouse inside. And not small ones ! One she ate up completely, I couldn't even find the tail, while the other she left in front of my door ! How kind !



Arthur the mischievous cat loves my car. He often sleeps on top of the roof. One day Mr. G. shouted from the garage "Why did you lock in Arthur in your car ?" I couldn't understand I certainly had not locked him in. But I had left my window a little open, open enough for Arthur to squeeze himself  inside  and take his nap on the black cushions. Then of course he couldn't get out ! I don't know how long he had stayed in the car because upstairs we didn't hear his meowing ! Anyway he had time enough to leave his white hair all over the car seats ! He must be a descendant of Mr. Houdini's cat !



While I was blogging on the terrace Arthur showed up with a strange design on his forehead. I wondered if he had joined any religious sect ??



He also made me doubt about my mental health, because instead of two cat figures on the bark I suddenly saw three !

From Kim we don't see very much, she must sleep somewhere under the bushes and only comes home when her stomach cries...

11 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Rosie is so generous, bringing you a nice meal like that!

Linens and Royals said...

I see your cats are still keeping busy. Lucky Arthur only left white hair in the car, could have been a lot worse.

Hannah and Lucy said...

How kind of Rosie to bring you a present Gatina - Mum is relieved we very rarely get the chance to catch a mouse!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Very nice of Rosie to bring meat for dinner :)
Over here it´s raining today so the hots have gone away :(

XOXO

The Island Cats said...

MOL! Arthur, how can sleeping on top of the car be comfortable?? ;)

pilch92 said...

I love the one of Miss Pookie with her paws covering her face- too cute.

Photo Cache said...

You kitties are keeping your mom very busy by trying to capture all your adventures on her flashy box.

Emma and Buster

meowmeowmans said...

It sounds like all of your cats are doing well, Gattina! :)

We are glad you discovered Arthur in your car!

LeeAnn at Mrs Black's said...

I love your cats and their stories. Arthur seems just the type to join a religious sect, but only if he could become one of the adepts of course.

Kitties Blue said...

Rosie is quite the huntress. We are a bit surprised that she ate an entire mouse. None of us have ever done that. We just like to play with them. And Arthur is a total character. bet he keeps you on your toes trying to guess what he's going to do next. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Furries said...

In her first photo, Rosie looks like she's clapping. Looks like you've all had a very interesting week.