27.1.15

CATS ON TUESDAY



I think meanwhile Arthur has tried out all possible napping places in the house !



Now he found a new place, sleeping nearly on my computer when I am not working



When I am there he sits on the cat tree and watches what I am doing



and has his own thoughts about my work ! He prefers to admire the closet.



Mr. G had very bad toe nails and the pedicure came ! Of course Arthur had to be there too and
comforted Mr. G. The pedicure lady told us that it was the first time she had a client with a cat on his lap !



Rosie continues to lead her lady's life, it's cold and rainy outside so she stays most of her time on my bed



and sniffs the good smell of her tail !

Pookie still gives her morning concerts, but during the day she is quiet and even plays !

Kim as usual is invisible ! I see her only in the kitchen when she is hungry.

7 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

My favorite napping spot is right behind my human on the office chair!

Hannah and Lucy said...

Arthur is making sure you are working hard Gatina before taking a well earned rest on Mr. G's lap. The picture of Mr. G and Arthur with the pedicure lady made us smile - does Arthur have his claws looked after by her too?
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

The Island Cats said...

Be careful, Arthur may start doing some internet shopping! :)

Vanessa Morgan said...

Aaah, cats... They make us smile all day long.

Kitties Blue said...

Too bad we can't get nice ladies to come to the house to give us pawticures. You are very lucky that Arthur prefers the cat tree. We sit on Mom's computer when she's not using it and when she is. Rosie's photo with then outstretched paw is very cute. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Vagabonde said...

Your cats look very sweet. We have 2 cats as well, a golden male and a little Korat female. I showed her a cat video once on my computer – it was a video showing birds – now I have to close the door because she wants to keep watching videos on my computer. It looked like Arthur might like to watch videos on the computer too?

meowmeowmans said...

We think Arthur likes the computer because it is warm. And then supervising you when you are working on it. :)

Rosie, that is a good way to keep your nose warm. Or maybe it is your moustashe disguise?

We are glad Pookie plays during teh day, even though she sings so much at night.

And seeing Kim at feeding time is better than not seeing her at all, we think. :)

Hugs!