2.9.14

CATS ON TUESDAY

Ever since I am back from my holidays, I have the impression to live in a 24 h working dormitory ! It rains outside so my cats became philosophes and sleep around the clock waiting for better times.



Sir Arthur dreams on the sofa



Miss Rosie too, but on the top



While Pookie choose for whatever reason the cold tiles !





The only positive thing in this boring environment is the fact that they also act as lap warmers.

Only Arthur moves a bit, he stole chicken pieces from Mr. G's plate when he just turned around and he also walked my neighbor home, together with her canary in the cage, who had spent a week in our guest room. Arthur sneaked in her living room to check if the bird cage was on the right place and wasn't happy at all that we asked him to please leave this place ! Apparently he loves this canary and maybe wanted to sleep on the cage as he had already done before.

6 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I don't know who has less manners, Arthur or Binga - she has tried to steal my dinner twice and I've only been here a week!

Linens and Royals said...

Poor Pookie, forced to sleep on the cold tiles while Arthur and Rosie take the best sleeping spots.

Karen and Gerard said...

Your cats are beautiful! I always enjoy your pictures of them!

Hannah and Lucy said...

Maybe you should ring a bell to wake them all up!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Marilia said...

Lucky cats!!!!

meowmeowmans said...

They are just resting up for when the sun comes back out. Soon, we hope! :)