2.11.10

CATS ON TUESDAY


CATS ON TUESDAY

When I arrived home on Sunday evening, I was immediately greated by Arthur who showed up from nowhere in the dark street. He stroke a few times around my legs, thought that this was enough for a welcome and disappeared in the neighborhood again.

Rosie apparently had suffered most of my absence because she came running tail up and meauwed very softly, it was really cute.

Pookie took notice of my presence and turned around tail up. She was offended as always when I go away and this usually takes 3 days.



Mr. G's room had been squatted for 2 weeks by Arthur, Kim and Pookie. He complained bitterly about sleepless nights because they all wanted to sleep on his belly. I found that he looked very good for sleepless nights ! Only Rosie slept alone in the living room.

I was so tired from the flight back, that I just dropped into my bed with purring Rosie at my side.



The next day I discovered a new view out of our window ! The trees got colors and they start to striptease. Arthur warmed himself up on the radiator.



Pookie had chosen my unpacked suitcase and had slept half of the night on it and was again very offended because late morning I started to unpack !



Rosie helped me looking through the mail



Anxious that Mr. G. wouldn't keep the house tidy she had put her mousies every night in the water bowl. Mr. G. had also taken care of the two little birdies of my friend who was with me, of course with Rosie's help. This basket was her bed for 2 weeks.

I am still with one feet in Egypt ! 2 days ago I wore sunglasses and summer stuff, today I look into fog and wear cardigans !



and the little darlings do what they can the best .... they sleep.


Please try to visit 3 participants above and 3 under your name, so that all participants have a chance to see the others.




18 comments:

Clooney said...

You has a beautiful blog! I could stare at it for hours with theese nice colors...Way to go Rosie that was an excellent place to put your mousies.

Ginger said...

Mr. G's belly? That's sweet. They missed you and he was the next best thing!

We love Luna said...

Welcome back dear Gattina!
I imagine how happy my friends are there,I'm purring here as well!
purrs and always love
Luna

Boo-Bah AKA Iris said...

Your cats are so cute! I bet they were all happy to have you home.It seems that cats are asleep more than they are awake.
It's supposed to be 92°here today.

Dianne said...

welcome home!!
I love how you describe Pookie as being "offended" - that reminds me of my guys :)

Unknown said...

So glad you made it home safely and had a good trip. The kitties seem well cared for but thankful you have returned to them. :)

Barbara said...

Hope you enjoyed the trip! Glad to see the cats are back to their old tricks ;O)

Sharon Wagner said...

A suitcase is the best spot in the house. At least for my cats. I think it's because it's fun on the inside and outside!

Gattina said...

There is no link to your blog Sharon, sorry !

Maribeth said...

You see, everyone is happy to have you back.

Whisppy said...

Welcome home, Gattina! Rosie must have been so happy to have her hooman back. :) Mr G didn't need is blanket with the 3 kitties on his belly! LOL

Sweepy said...

Oh Gattina you're back! Woof! The catties will be drooly relaxed now!

Lui said...

Oh I'm glad you're back Gattina! The cats misses you! My cats (before the doggies came) used to sleep on my luggage when I arrive from a trip too. They smell the places I've been to. Now, I'm sure everycatty will not harass poor MrG.

Linens and Royals said...

The view outside your window at home is very pretty and I'm sure all the cats are pleased you are home again.

Ellen Whyte said...

Welcome back! We're happy to see you even if Pookie is giving you tough love.

Hope Mr G recovers his bed :-)

We visit every link always...

The Chair Speaks said...

So sweet of Rosie to welcome you home warmly unlike Arthur's brief one.
Mr G must be most happy that you are back as a great weight of total 3 cats would be lifted off his belly. LOL!
We visit every link.

meowmeowmans said...

Welcome back, Gattina! We are glad you had a good trip, and are back home safe and sound. Sounds like the cats are, too (even though Pookie has a funny way of showing it). :)

Rambling Woods said...

I love this meme which I saw on Dianne's blog..I will participate next week as my home is run by two orange tabby (orange tabbyous pestius) cats....like the suggestion of how to read other bloggers too.. Michelle