17.9.08

I DARE YOU .....

The Cat Realm where you find other participants, proposed a "I dare you " game. The winner was Mr. Chen. He dares you all to come up with one creative, fun, useful way to save the environment and put a picture of yourself.

At this proposal Arthur only yawned ! He is since ages an active member of the Green Party and fights for environmental purposes ! Therefore he wears a green scarf, sign of the Party.





After having checked all THREE bins if the garbadge is nicely filed separately, he collapsed into a well earned nap.



He also checks the water consumption



Rosie too is an active member and only chooses GREEN toys !



Pookie follows the others and shows them NOT to use the litterbox but the garden for their private businesses. It makes the grass green and the flowers growing !

10 comments:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I think you are presenting a very good example~! Let's green together~!!!!!!
You all look great in green!

Anonymous said...

LOL!
Thank you for my daily picture of Arthur. He is such a handsome boy!

The Cat Realm said...

Thank you for accepting the Dare! You are such great environmentally conscious cats!!! And look so handsome in the green scarf!
Karl

Team Tabby said...

Those green scarves suit you all very well! You look wonderful. We should think about joining our Green Party too!

Mindy & Moe

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

You are all so green and cute! Yes, I will join the party as long as I don't have to wear a scarf :)

Anonymous said...

You are all very green! I like the green scarves too.

Anonymous said...

This is a great game. My humans recycle all the paper and plastic that my food comes in.

Anita said...

You are presenting a very good example and good job! You are so lucky because you can use your garden for your "private businesses" (muahahaha!) and makes the grass green and the flowers growing!

Us4 Cats said...

Your kitties are beautiful!!!

I have four and am wanting another!

Gaston is back! muahahahaha said...

Thanks Gattina for your comment on my blog :-)
Your paintings are beautiful! and your cats too :-)
Happy puuurrsss..
PS: We live in the same country hihihi...