12.1.08

SPRING FEELINGS FOR LISA ?


This week's WCB is at Chey’s Place blog.


I don't know what happens to Lisa since New Year. She started 2008 with a quite unusual behaviour she suddenly became an affectionated cat which hasn't happened since a very long time as she is now in her 17th year.



Of course one thing hasn't changed she always eats a lot and besides her new affection for me she still prefers eating in the first place. Lisa is a stomac with four paws !


Now she always accompagnies me to my "litterbox" and if I don't leave the door open she would scratch and meow until I give up any resistance.


Sometimes she just sits in the middle of a room and meauws strangely it sounds like a rusted trompet.


Suddenly she always sleeps on my bed which hadn't happened either since a long time.


and jumps on my night table knocking over my radio and other things, especially around 4 am because she wants to eat !



She observes me in the kitchen !




and wants always to sit at my computer



and sometimes she sleeps in the sink.

For the moment Lisa does everything to be in my way ! But she also wants to be petted all the time and jumps on my or Mr. Gattino's lap. She always was a very indipendant cat and suddenly she wants company 24 h a day ! Not Pookie and Rosie of course, she still doesn't like her sisters at all ! I wonder if she has spring feelings at her old age and far in advance ! Being spayed doesn't mean to give up love life, platonic of course !

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh lol that is just so cute following you to the loo! My cat yowls and yowls and yowls if she's been out all night I can hear her at 6.00 am yowling. My neighbours must love her.

Anonymous said...

Very cute pics!!
I gave Rosie an awardie. Come and have a look!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Lisa must suddenly realize she has a great mommy loves her so much, and she wants to give you a big surprised :>

I think no matter our cat when ages, they always make us very happy and surprised~~

Andree said...

Lisa is so lovely; I'm glad to see more of her. It's a long time till spring, though. Unfortunately.

Kitikata-san said...

I like the scene where the kitty is wanting into the bathroom! LOL! Cute girl kitty, I would say pet pet pet away while she is being snuggly.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet, old dear Lisa is! With cats of any age, I think you gotta take the lovin' when they bring it.

Luna und Luzie said...

Wonderful Pictures, Gattina!
What a change to the old Lisa. I wonder, but I think it is cute too.
Dann kann ich ja noch hoffen, dass es mit Luzie auch eines Tages besser wird.
Einen schönen Sonntagabend!

Jana said...

Not to throw a cat poo into the works, but I wonder if she's sick and trying to get attention? Any vomiting? Difference in the cat box use? Affection sometimes is a way to try to get attention - and very different behavior is strange. I too would accept the affection and enjoy the new behavior but if its VERY different I wonder if something isn't wrong. My 13 year old cat is sitting in my lap as I'm typing, and she's giving me dirty looks because the arm she's laying her head on keeps moving and disturbing her, how DARE I type when kitty is laying on my arm???!!

catsynth said...

That is very cute. I would enjoy Lisa's new found affection while it lasts.

Anonymous said...

What does it mean? Perhaps Lisa decided to be the first in your hearth for 2008? Ticoune now decided Mélissa's room was just for her and not for the other cats. So she defends her territory! How this sweet kitty can become suddenly so reactiv against the other? Ils nous surprennent toujours! Au fait c'est vrai, on ne parle pas des femmes dans l'histoire des papes. En tout cas les bougres fallait voir leur cuisine! Des goinfres!
Et tout ceux qui voulaient vivre comme Jésus ...pas de quartier! Des hérétiques!

Bonnie Loves Cats =^..^= said...

I love the Tortoiseshell cats. Lisa is doing great for age 17!

Artsy Catsy said...

Lisa is a beautiful tortie, and it sounds as if she has made some New Year's Resolutions to give you more attention!

Rocky

Anonymous said...

I can relate to how she follows you to the toilet - it's like they are worried we will slip out a back door or a window or something! We've given up closing doors in our house - they just get scratched on until we open them!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Lisa is a sweet olde kitty. we will be 17 in three months. We really appreciate all of the love and care our mom and dad have given us, so... maybe it is time to let them know :-D

Wonderful pictures!!!!

Andrea's Garden said...

Liebe Gattina, deine Lisa sieht aus wie unsere Stella mit kurzem Haar. Am besten gefällt mir das Bild, wo sie im Spülbecken sitzt. STella, die sonst nie irgendwo hochspringt im Haus, sass vor kurzem auch plötzlich in unserer Spüle. Wir waren so sprachlos, dass wir erst einmal lachen mussten und die Kamera für den tollen Schnappschuß nicht holten. Gute Besserung für deinen weissen Kater. Ich hoffe, es geht ihm bald wieder besser. LG Andrea