16.7.07

MY CATS AND ONE KITTEN

Bad Kitty Cat Festival of Chaos

Edition 1



You probably wonder why lately I didn't report anything about Arthur, but for the last two months he was always sleeping. Since his tail accident he was a lot more at home maybe this down hanging tail bothered him. Now it's getting better and better and his tail is standing halfmast, which is a very good sign and it will take probably another few weeks and it will stand up again normally and he can take up his normal life.


Arthur's favourite napping place, now he had to move because little Rosie disturbs him there.


Pookie too does 24 h nappings first the weather was so cold and rainy and now it's too hot to go outside. She still is very jalous about Rosie and for the first time this morning she woke me up by playing with a kitchen roll ! A thing what she had never done since I know her ! I wasn't very happy because it was 5 am !


Lisa hasn't changed anything in her lifestyle she sleeps and eats and eats and sleeps. No problems in her life.


and Kim of course is always outside, rainy, cold, or hot weather she only comes in for food. Sometimes I think she is just another visitor.


Only little Rosie is VERY active, she plays and plays and plays and brings a lot of life to her lazy companions

The kitchen roll and a green mouse are her favourite toys !


Jumping up the wardrobe is not bad either


and when she has played enough she just falls asleep wherever it is. Here she choose my wastepaper basket.

14 comments:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Rosie is so so cute~!
She is very athletics and spirited~!

Reminds me Adan's very young age~!
I enjoy watching Rosie very much~!

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

It looks like your Babies all have their paws full with Rosie around! The kitchen rolls are always torn when we wake! They are fun to shred!

Thanks for joining in our first edition again! Love and Purrs

Also...


We added this post to the linkies!! Sorry about the confusion but we will work it all out!

Anonymous said...

Oh no, Rosie has already taken up smoking! Teehee!

Ann (MobayDP) said...

Kim reminds me of Sasha. :-)

That Arthur is just too cute sleeping like that.

Karen Jo said...

I think Pookie saw Rosie having so much fun with the kitchen roll that she just had to try it herself. I'm sorry that she picked 5 am to try it. I am so very glad that Arthur's tail is getting better. I was really worried about it.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

I'm glad Arthur's tail is doing better. Rosie seems to be a typical kitten! :)

Andree said...

I wish some researcher would figure out why cats insist on sleeping on lumpy keyboards! It makes me crazy.

Kim is a beauty.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

oh my you are a very busy mother with three kitties that all need something different!! But then that is a lot of fun.

Your paintings are very nice on the other bloggie

Anonymous said...

Awww, Rosie is such a little dollbaby! Please give her lots of snuggles from me. You've got a delightful kitty household!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Puss-in-Boots said...

Don't you find, that getting a kitten is like bringing a cyclone into the house? It turns things upside down, shakes them inside out and nothing is ever the same...lol!

It's good to see a photo of Arthur in one of his funny sleeping poses and it's great to hear his tail is gradually returning to its former magnificence!

Jana said...

I'm so glad that Arthur's tail is moving again! Having Rosie around is good for his back-end. I laughed that Pookie is being a kitten again, the are like children when a new "baby" is in the house - they have to show you that they can be kittens too and bring a smile to your face sometimes! I want a kitten - but I think 4 is enough!!

FelineFrisky said...

What beautiful babies! I am SO glad Arthur's tail is returning to normal! I was concerned that he would need to have it removed.

Pookie & Lisa are so pretty. Rosie is just a cutie-pie!

D :)

Anonymous said...

Your babies are adorable! The one of Arthur is pricless :)

Pippin is up for his second week!

Anonymous said...

that should have read "priceless"...sorry!