And here is what it says : each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and
list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and ask them to read your blog!
I know Pookie since she has been a baby. One dark rainy November afternoon, my son and I were sitting in his living room and both had the blues. After a while I sighed deeply and looking around stated : It's so empty here, not even a cat !
He jumped up without a word and disappeared leaving me on his sofa quite surprised.
After two hours he suddenly showed up again with a cage containing a tiny little kitten which manifested his disagreement in a loud voice, a litter box, litter, two bowls a basket and baby cat food. He dropped everything kitty included on the kitchen table and said : So, now we have a cat ! This way Pookie moved into our family.
1. Pookie is very intelligent and surprises me in many ways. She is very sensible and accords herself easily to each of my mood changes . I honestly have to say I never met such a "human" cat.
2. She also is very curious, loves to check handbags or others (here with the Doctor's bag)
3. She likes to be always near me. My bed is her favourite nap place or just the chair besides my computer. Pookie choose herself an indoor life. She only goes out for her natural needs and when I am outside in the garden.
4. Pookie loves hunting, but then only very very tiny little things. Flies or little spiders are her favourites. Here she is watching a fly. And it's amazing, but she always catches them. She wouldn't choose a mum mouse but the baby the same is valid for birds or moles !
5. When Pookie gives up mothering me for a moment then she gets her crazy attacks, runs through the whole house and makes a mess with all carpets.
6. Each and everything I do she watches and checks. She follows me everywhere. If I sit, she sits, I get up and into another room, she will do the same. Sometimes Mr. Gattino, seeing me coming alone wonders where she is, usually she is attached to my leg with an unvisible string.
7. Pookie is also a very motherly cat. She takes good care of Kim (which she had helped to raise) Pays attention that Arthur doesn't get to adventurous and slaps his face from time to time to show him who is the boss !
Only Lisa is above all that and goes her own ways.
And finally I have found 7 victims this time !