14.2.07

HAPPY VALENTINE

Kim, Arthur, Lisa and Pookie had to pose for Valentine's day. They probably thought that their companion has become more crazy than usual, because they never heard about this day.

And what do cats when they doubt ? They sleep and let me put stuff around them.

Only Pookie, used to photo shot sessions made an effort. You can see her "I do it only for you" face.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Meeting in the kitchen. Only Kim doesn't assist, she sits outside as usual and Lisa of course has to eat something before the meeting starts !






I am not used to Valentine's day either. It is only celebrated between couples (when it is celebrated) and when Mr. Gattino and I were freshly in love it didn't even exist !

But as I like to adopt nice uses from other countries I and my cats of course (want or not) join in the festivities and wish you all a



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day Gattina, Kim, Arthur, Lisa and Pookie! From me and Nemal :) We couldn't play this Tuesday coz we were so busy at school :( We'll try next week!

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Happy Valentines Day to you, Mr Gattina and all your kitties. Hope it is a wonderful day for you.
Take care, Meow

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You all look wonderful posing with those red hearts. :) Happy Valentine's Day to all of you and to Gattina and Mr. Gattino. :)

Moobear said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you Ingrid, to the cats and of course Mr. G. Take care my friend.

Anonymous said...

really realllly wonderful.
Happy Valentine's day to everyone and every kitty too <3

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Your pretty kitchen looks all ready for Valentine's Day - all red and white. Very nice!

TorAa said...

How can I be so slow? Forgetting to wish you happy VD. Oh. now: I'm uniquely proactive, this wish is for 2008. Well everything that's done ;D.

=^.^=

Unknown said...

Feliz San Valentin!!

so cute the heart.
♥´¨)
¸.-´¸.-♥´¨) ¸.-♥¨)
(¸.-´ (¸.-` ♥ Luna`-.♥