31.7.06

MY CAT COLLECTION

There is a new Blog about Arthur only : "ARTHUR THE ALL IN ONE CAT"
http://gattinamycat-arthur.blogspot.com/






Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting







Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting






Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Egyptian cats

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Believe it or not, but during the years I collected over 300 cats, from wood to ceramic, from very small to very tall.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I don't even remember how it happens. I think because everybody knew I liked cats, they started to offer me everything with a cat. Letterheads, calenders, agendas, keyrings, plates, mugs, napkinholders, and even a toilet paper holder !

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our thermos
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
a plate for magnets

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Salt and Pepper

Then for birthday, motherday, weddingday, christmas, I was offered a cat. My son said, that at least in this, I was an easy mother because he only had to offer me a cat to make me happy. And this lasts until today, I am still happy to being offered a cat.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A make up holder (I made myself in a ceramic course)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

plein wooden cats

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
CD holder

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

a wooden cat circle
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
wooden cats

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and also Lisa...
The wooden cats, I have got mostly from my son the egyptian once too. He always offered me beautifull and very big cats. Unfortunately now he thinks I should change and be happy with other thinks. So he started to give me other presents. Beautifull, but would have been more nice with a small little cat.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Dutch cats and a cat family
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The flower pot I did myself too

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Pebbles I transform into cats
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Display cabinet, cats from all countries around the world
******
So by the time I had to buy a display cabinet and the house is full of cats.
My husband is also a cat fan, he also loves my collection and each time he finds a special cat which are not in the collection he buys it, adding to the seller with a shy look "It's for my wife's collection" I am a good excuse.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My husband and his cat collection
******
Besides that, he started a "Grand prix" Ferrari collection and is purring like a cat if he gets one !
So we can put the cats in the Ferraris






The whole collection
except the once I forgot ....

The last pictures is a very old box from 1903







Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is not part of the collection, but

THE END

4 comments:

Moobear said...

I love all your pictures and you have such a lovely home. The next time I am in (Brazil), lol, errr I mean Belgium, I will hafta drop in to see you. I saw where you mentioned you have visited in North Carolina here is the USA. Next time you feel like traveling, come to North Carolina again and come see Moobear! Bring a cat cause Roxy loves them!
God Bless!

*Goddess* said...

Your "real" tortoise shell cat looks just like one we used to have. Sadly she passed away a year ago, but we have her son;)

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Wow! That is some awesome cat collection! It all seems to look so nicely placed so it doesn't get lost. Nice decorating. Love the egyptian cats specially.

Unknown said...

Moew! fantastic!is a big collection! Concatulations. Good idea for my mom!
Come to play with me!

=^^=